Haul! Sigma Beauty

Hey! This is my first haul post, I made an online purchase on Sigma and am super excited about it.

SO happy I managed to get my hands on the Creme de Couture palette before it was discontinued, since I've been eyeing it up before it was even released. The colours are all pastel but bright at the same time, and the packaging is to die for. The shadows were inspired by macaroons, so it's only necessary that the packaging represents a box of the yummy treats. I haven't used the shadows yet, although I did swatch them for you guys and I must say every single color is crazy pigmented & super soft. Obsessed! If anyone else got this palette, what are your opinions? Love it or hate it?


Unfortunately, I do believe the palette is no longer available at Sigma. 





 The next thing I ordered was a set of brushes from Sigmas newest brush collection. The set I was interested in was the Extreme Colour Payoff kit. When I first unwrapped the brushes, they all had a really strong chemical smell. I'm really hoping it goes away after I wash the brushes because seriously, the brushes are right in your face. Who wants to be smelling something disgusting the entire time they're trying to do their makeup? Other than that, the brushes are EXTREMELY soft and sturdy. 


I've only had the chance to use a few of the brushes, but from what I can tell they are all AMAZING quality, and are great for packing colour on. Now I'll do a breakdown of each of the brushes: 

SHORT SHADER-E20- This brush is like a stubby version of a regular flat shader brush. The bristles are very dense and great for packing colour in a concentrated spot, or for applying to the lower lashline.














PENCIL-E30- I'm going to start off by saying I prefer this pencil brush over my MAC 219 brush. It's longer, and a bit softer which I like because I find my 219 is a little too stiff and the bristles poke and hurt my eyes. This brush is great for applying a dark colour to the outer V, a highlight in the inner corner, or colour on the lower lashline. 












FIRM BLENDER- E44- This brush is a tapered blending brush excellent for adding a deep colour to the crease. I find it's pretty versatile, you could use it to blend out your entire crease, OR for darkening the crease with a bit of black. The E44 is incredibly soft and might just become one of my favourite blending brushes.

FIRM SHADER- E57- This brush is very comparable to MAC 239 shader brush. Honestly they are pretty much identical, I just find this brush is not so stiff, but still is great for packing colour on the lid. 


CREAM COLOUR-E58- This brush is flat and designed for applying cream colours and bases to the lid. I apply NYX jumbo pencil in Milk onto my lid, and use this brush to blend it out, which it does perfectly. It does not suck up all the product, which I've found some brushes do. 




WIDE SHADER- E59- This brush is basically a wide version of the E57 FIRM SHADER. It's very soft, but also quite thick and it is perfect for applying and blending my highlight colour into the crease.




This brush kit runs for $63.00 and can only be purchased on Sigma's website. If you make a purchase over $30 in the month of November, you also get a FREE travel size of their most popular blending brush, the E25

So if you're in the market for some new brushes, definitely check these out. There are two other new kits available, and I'm considering buying them myself since I'm so impressed with the Extreme Colour Payoff kit. Thank you so much for reading! 

Comments