REVIEW: ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS DIPBROW POMADE

Anastasia Beverly Hills brand is well known for her incredible brow products. Her most recent brow product released is the Dipbrow Pomade. It's waterproof brow gel/cream is designed to stay all day without smudging or fading. The consistency is a lot like MAC's fluidlines, but the Dipbrow I find is creamier. There are five shades with this collection: Blonde, Auburn, Chocolate, Dark Brown and Ebony. I was stuck between getting Dark Brown or Ebony, but when I went to my Sephora Ebony was the only shade left, so I decided to try it out. The amazing thing about Sephora is even though you've used the product, you can still return it. 



This pomade is really neat. It goes on incredibly creamy, and is easy to work with. At first I was pretty sketchy about the shade I chose, because it looks so almost black in the jar. As you can see from the picture below, you can really control the intensity of the product with a lighter hand. And once this stuff dries, it's not going ANYWHERE. If you follow me on Instagram (@fullfacebeauty), I have a video of me trying to rub the product off my hand with my thumb, and i'm REALLY trying to take it off, and it didn't smudge at all. Very impressed with it's staying power. 


 I'm really surprised at the size of this product. You know how you see a new product online, and get excited to purchase it, and once you do...you realize how small the container was. They always look so much larger in the pictures! But with the Dipbrow pomade, it wasn't like that at all. You get a significant amount in the jar, which is 4 grams. Below I have it compared to MACs paint pot and MACs fluidline, which was one of the disappointingly small jars I've purchased. 

 With this stuff, a little really does go a looong way. I've used it every day for 2-3 weeks, and I've barely made a scratch in the surface of the jar! Needless to say this pomade is going to last a lifetime. I can gladly give this product a 5/5, since there is literally nothing bad to say about it. The colour range is good, since there are shades from light to dark, the formula is fantasic, and the size of the jar will last you forever, and best of all, it's waterproof! At Sephora this can be purchased for $22, which is sort of pricey for a brow product, although I think it is well worth the money. You really shouldn't pass this up!


Comments

Post a Comment