REVIEW: WET N WILD MEGALAST LIPSTICKS

Lately there has been a huge hype on Wet N Wild products. They're SUPER affordable, available at most drugstores, and work very well. I was at a Walmart and seen a few of the Megalast lipsticks, so I thought I'd pick a few up and test them out for myself. To start things off, I can't believe these lipsticks are less than $3 a pop.

The pigmentation of these lipsticks are very nice, and even without liner I noticed they lasted around 6 hours, so almost a full day for me. They can be a bit drying, since they are matte lipsticks so don't forget the lipbalm ladies! 
Another great thing about these lipsticks is that many shades from the collection are known to be great MAC dupes. They match up to a lot of MAC shades and the pigmentation is similar, if not better than some of the MAC lipsticks. 
The shades I picked up were: Pinkerbell, Mauve Outta Here, and Cinnamon Spice.
The packaging isn't all that great, but I planned on depotting them anyways so it didn't really matter to me. Some of the lids don't stay on very well, and I found it difficult to turn the lipstick in the tube at times, it was almost as if it would get stuck. It's hard to complain when these lipsticks are so cheap in price.

This is Mauve Outta Here, which has a purpleish tone to it. It's become one of my favourites this winter and I wear it almost every day.

This colour is Pinkerbell, which is a bright pink with orange tones (EXACT dupe for MAC Viva Glam Nicki!) I think it will definitely be a summer favourite of mine.

This is Cinnamon Spice. It's a dark red with brown tones in it. It's a very nice dark colour that makes a statement when you wear it, and is perfect with a bold cat-eye.


I give the Wet n Wild Megalast lip colour a solid 4/5. They last long, the shades are vibrant even without lipliner, and you can't go wrong with the price. The only thing I don't like is the cheap packaging. These can be found at Walmart, Target, and most drugstores for less than $3. I think I paid around $2.50 each for mine at a Walmart Supercenter. I have noticed they are kind of hard to find in Canada (can not be found at Shoppers, Rexall, some Walmarts don't carry the brand WnW at all, etc) and when I did find them all the colours were pretty well picked through. So if you manage to find these, snatch them up!

Comments