HAUL: BH COSMETICS

Come summer and fall time, I'm always itching to buy new things. Clothes, jewelry, and of course makeup! BH cosmetics was having a sale, and I had never purchased from them before, so I thought I'd pick up a few products to try out. 

I was in dire need of a new makeup bag for travelling, especially one that could hold palettes securely! So when I came across this pink beauty, I couldn't say no. The price of this cosmetic bag from bhcosmetics is $11. Not bad at all really. I was actually surprised at the size of it, it's not tall but is very wide and is perfect for those large 88+ palettes. 
Another thing I really like is it has a compartment for brushes, so I'm able to bring my necessary brushes all in the same bag instead of bringing a brush roll. The pockets are really wide so I can fit around 3 eye brushes per pocket. It seems to be pretty sturdy since I'm travelling quite a bit with makeup, so I'm very happy with this.


The next thing I picked up were their lipliners in shades Fuschia, Raspberry, Candy, Nude and Earth. These are $2.95 each on the website, which is why I bought so many. I'm REALLY happy with these. They are very creamy and not drying, which is hard to come across with lipliners, and they last quite a while (up to 8 hours on me). The rest of the colours were currently out of stock, but when they're back I'm definitely loading up on these. 
L-R Fuschia, Raspberry, Candy, Nude, Earth.

When I had ordered they had a promo for the FREE San Francisco eyeshadow&blush palette ($6.95 value) which was a nice perk. I have yet to use the eyeshadows but I'm really enjoying the blushes so far. They have nice pigment and the hilight colour on the top left is great for my skintone. It's more of a sheen, instead of straight sparkle&glitter, which I'm not a fan of for a hilight on the cheeks. I will for sure be bringing this palette with me when I travel, since it's small and perfect for my cosmetics bag. The eyeshadows are about the size of a dime, just so you can get an idea of the size of this. 














I also picked up the 10 piece Eco Brush set, which was $12.95 for 10 brushes AND a brush roll. These brushes are eco friendly, made with synthetic fibers, bamboo and recycled aluminum ferrules. I'm really surprised with how nice these brushes are, for being 13 bucks. It came with: fluffy powder brush, angled brush, foundation brush, blending brush, contour blending brush, smudge brush, flat shadow brush, angled shadow brush, flat eyeliner brush and lip brush. I haven't used them too much yet since I just got them, but I'm thinking these will probably be my set for travelling since it's so convenient. The only thing I'm not thrilled about is the ugly green handles, which really isn't that big of a deal. Overall I think these brushes were definitely worth the price. 

Lastly I picked up blotting papers, which were $1.95. I use these quite often, especially in the summer because I have craazy oily skin. I normally purchase the Clean&Clear brand, but those are around $5 for a pack and these ones by BH cosmetics work just as good! I'll probably be stocking up on these as well.


Another thing I'm REALLY happy about with this purchase is the shipping time. I live in Canada, so normally shipping for anything is 2 weeks to a month. This package came in a week! That honestly has never happened to me before and I'm thrilled about it. 
Overall I really recommend the website, and will be purchasing from here again. If you would like to order, the website is www.bhcosmetics.com Thanks for reading :)

Comments