Unboxing: MorpheMe Monthly Box JANUARY 2016

Hi everyone! After what felt like forever I finally received my MorpheMe box for the month of January, and I'm so excited to share what's inside!

M209-CHISEL POINTED FLUFF

This brush is great for applying an all over colour, and is incredibly soft. Bristle type: Sable

M167-OVAL SHADOW

This brush is great for really packing the colour on your lid for an intense look, or blending out the lower lashline. Bristle type: Sable

M135-CHISEL DELUXE FLUFF

This brush is a larger version of the oval shadow brush, and is great for packing colours onto the lid. Bristle type: Sable

M173-MINI BUFFER

Morphebrushes.com claims this brush is tightly packed for a well blended shadow application, but I found with the density of this brush and the small size that it's amazing for blending out smaller contour areas, such as the nose or around the lips. Bristle type: Synthetic

M176-TAPERED BLENDER

This brush's large flat head is awesome for applying a light powder under the eyes to brighten the area. Bristle type: Sable

M217-BENT LINER

This unique shape is great for applying gel or liquid eyeliner, and helps achieve that great sharp wing. I was very excited about this one since I've always used a bent liner brush, but unfortunately mine was becoming frayed and didn't give me the precise application I needed. I highly recommend this brush for liner! Bristle type: Synthetic

M215-BROW 

This brush is great for applying brow product such as a powder or cream. Personally I find the brush too thick as I like a thin precise line that I can blend out on my brows. Bristle type: Synthetic

M200-DELUXE CREASE

This brush very quickly became my go-to blending brush. I can't get over how soft it is and blends effortlessly. Bristle type: Sable

There are a few of these that are currently on sale but if they were all sold at full price these brushes would come to over $47USD! Paying less than half that makes the Morphebox an incredible deal. Sign up today for the waitlist on LiveGlam.com!










Comments