MorpheMe Subscription: JUNE 2016


Hi everyone, it's that time again! Here's June 2016 MorpheMe brush subscription by LiveGlam.
This month is all brushes from their Elite collection. I'm kind of excited, but bummed at the same time as this since their Elite collection is being discontinued. There was only 3 brushes included in this month's box, which is disappointing. I like trying a variety! (makeup hoarder problems...)
Also, I found it impossible to find the prices for these. I know this collection is being discontinued, so it's nice to try them but now I don't know for sure the actual price of these..

If you haven't read these before, MorpheMe is a monthly subsription by LiveGlam for $19.99USD for guaranteed over $30 of Morphe brushes every month! Morphe is a very popular small brand based out of LA. The best part is shipping to Canada and USA is free.


E4-ANGLED CONTOUR
This brush is super soft and amazing at buffing some warmth into the face or giving a soft contour An absolute favourite brush by makeup guru Jaclyn Hill. Bristle type: Synthetic




E3-PRECISION POINTED POWDER
I find this brush perfect for setting under the eyes, it's fluffy and very soft. Bristle type: Synthetic


E36-DETAILED CREASE
The e36 is great for smudging colour under the eyes or adding definition in the crease. Bristle type: Synthetic



Sorry I can't give the overall price for this month! I love knowing how much I'm saving by being a part of this monthly subscription so I'm a little disappointed I can no longer find the price of these brushes.
Even still, this brush club is an incredible deal, and is perfect for anyone starting out with makeup and want an affordable way to purchase good quality brushes, or simply want to grow their collection. Sign up today on LiveGlam.com!



Comments